openQRM Enterprise Edition is a commercially backed, extended product for professional users offering reliable support options and additional features.
Increased automation & flexibility – Easily extend your data-centre capacity by shifting load to Amazon AWS EC2, Azure, etc.
Complete Automated Workflow Engine – Receive flexibility and a centralised management UI made for IT process management in the data centre & cloud.
Enterprise Edition Features:
- Bare-Metal & VM Deployment.
- Fully automated Configuration Management and Application deployment with Puppet.
- Nagios and Collectd monitoring and documentation included.
- Storage Plugins – Integrates with major open-source and commercial storage technologies.
- Automatically manage IP-Addresses for the openQRM managed network.
- Integrates existing, local-installed Servers into openQRM (Includes Remote Server).
- 1-year minor & security updates included.